Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Its About Time!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

changelog and poll

Go down 
+2
Larz
Inb4Jordan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

hPoints : 70050

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 am

Ok guys, your so pissed off about having to kill maybe 30 Mammoths to get a full 105 set, fine. This is how it's gonna work. We're gonna have a civilized vote.

105 Armor in Shop.

105 Armor NOT in shop.

Here's the catch.

If the 105 armor is in shop, I will be decreasing rates, and making it expensive.

If not in shop, rates will be increased..

AND ON A SIDE NOTE. I did not say that it was going to be a donation item. Donation items are items worth donating for, like super items. In the midst i will finish item DBF after you guys decide, And I'm beginning my Additions to the server, ATM I'm working on....

Donator PvP Arena---

Non-Donor PvP Arena---

Deleting Guild Siege, adding new thing that will be BETTER than guild siege.

Will be adding quests ( MASSIVE EXP )

Do not forget, If all goes well, and my plans succeed, (most likely will) I will be adding a second server, it will be complete opposite of the server being made now. Say this gets high rates and everything. Other server will be low rates, more shop equips. and whatnot. Please do express how you feel, and post anything you want to see added(I will not tolerate spam or bullshit flaming from anyone.)

Last edited 9:49 AM -8 Pacific Daylight Time

Last edited by Inb4Jordan on Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

hPoints : 21

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 am

You said, in the chatroom, that every item 105+ (that doesn't include the 105 items, note the "+") would be donation items in order to get money for Dedicated. The reason we're upset, is that you guys said this server was going to include every item in shop, just like Giolog, only with more custom "stuff" added.
Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
BrainDamage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BrainDamage

hPoints : 20

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am

Will there be Mentor system?

P.S I voted NO.
Back to top Go down
chadster
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
chadster

hPoints : 47

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:52 pm

i voted NO, cause its not that hard farming them !
and i was told they wer going to be in donation items , so i figured they wont drop .
so yea ... peanuts
Back to top Go down
chadster
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
chadster

hPoints : 47

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Larz wrote:
You said, in the chatroom, that every item 105+ (that doesn't include the 105 items, note the "+") would be donation items in order to get money for Dedicated. The reason we're upset, is that you guys said this server was going to include every item in shop, just like Giolog, only with more custom "stuff" added.
Razz Razz
yeah that what Kyle said in the chatroom once, if my memory doesnt deceive me
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

hPoints : 70

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:28 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
Deleting Guild Siege, adding new thing that will be BETTER than guild siege.

Is there a poll to vote "No" for the deletion of Guild Siege? Guild siege is fine as it is, idk why you would want to delete that...
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

hPoints : 59

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:09 pm

I dont mind farming for stuff, makes it challenging, but i still dont like the high exp rates...
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Guild Siege will be readded later, I just need to find a different coding for it, because these always crash servers from the amass of people, and causes instability. I am getting a coder buddy to work on a few things for me so it will stabilize, such as for people with bad PC's to remove all glows and plain textures. and gonna have a custom client (hopefully) I'm no good with that shit.

Edit: And for the record, i never said all 105 items would be in shop, nor the fact they would be removed from drops. I was stating that they were going to be available to buy with extra slots opened, and awakes added for purchase, cause im adding max of 20 slots for shit into the server.
Back to top Go down
BrainDamage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BrainDamage

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
cause im adding max of 20 slots for shit into the server.

O_O Please explain this, cause I thought of something weird.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Easily explain, Weapons have a max base of 10 card slots that can be added, for donors, they can have up to 20. but expensive. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
Easily explain, Weapons have a max base of 10 card slots that can be added, for donors, they can have up to 20. but expensive. Razz

80% Adoch and 280 Str on both weapons for blade if 20/20 each. OP much?

People are gonna have alot of speed now (140% if pierced 20/20 on one item) by Wind Card (A). So easy to glitch with that much spd. Not to mention, if you have too much speed you could potentially get stuck.

Gonna be impossible to catch peoples with 20/20 Wind Card (A) pierce.

To sum it up, it's a very horrible and bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:14 am

no sir, not true, first off, there is a speed cap going to be placed, so who ever put that many wind cards in are going to be wasting alot of time, and trust me it'll be fun for pkers ;], and dont forget, its not like its gonna be impossible to do anything, getting 20/20 f2p is completely possible. rare, but possible. it's going to be 0.01% chance to get 20, with a chance to break.
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

yawn
Back to top Go down
BrainDamage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BrainDamage

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 am

Chance to break?

One word can describe this situation!

gay
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Yes there is a chance to break it, but thats only for 15 ~ 20. which is pretty damn good if you ask me. having above 10 is god damned excellent. Lawl. I've also been doing alot of zbrushing of objects and maps that im creating for it, I am also thinking of creating a new class of character but I don't know how much work that would be, I'd have to take a look at all the class files first, and see what im dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
Yes there is a chance to break it, but thats only for 15 ~ 20. which is pretty damn good if you ask me. having above 10 is god damned excellent. Lawl. I've also been doing alot of zbrushing of objects and maps that im creating for it, I am also thinking of creating a new class of character but I don't know how much work that would be, I'd have to take a look at all the class files first, and see what im dealing with.

And what year do you expect the server to come up? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
no sir, not true, first off, there is a speed cap going to be placed, so who ever put that many wind cards in are going to be wasting alot of time, and trust me it'll be fun for pkers ;], and dont forget, its not like its gonna be impossible to do anything, getting 20/20 f2p is completely possible. rare, but possible. it's going to be 0.01% chance to get 20, with a chance to break.

Here the official news in the k.flyff site.
I let you do a better translation and wait the Minisite for better informations.
New Beginning.
""Hello Dream world of imagination!
Flying is a romantic RPG.
We Always consider the interest and support.......
Sincerely appreciate "New Beginning!" We Will guide you through the update in the site later

Update date :
- Tues, August 24th, 2010 after routine maintenance
System
- Level Extension: 129LV → 140LV (Hero)
- Add a new refinery system: 130LV and a new smelter is available only to users of the system
- Add Guild House, mid-range systems: Guild House, become a small scale in the medium-sized systems
- Map system improvements: a map image (three dimensional), maps and various amenities, such as system configuration.
Region
- Add a new place in Region
- add eight kinds of jobs

Additional items and skills
- Add new weapons
- Add new skills
Update for large-scale details at a later date
Through the website.
You Wait a long time and we sincerely thank all for you patient

New Beginning! Please take a lot of attention for this update.

"the summer of 2010 will begin a new challenge. Commig Soon!!! "

Here the korean version.
안녕하세요. 꿈과 상상의 세계!
하늘을 나는 로맨틱 RPG 프리프 입니다.
언제나 프리프에 많은 관심과 성원을 주시는 회원님들께
진심으로 감사 드리며 “New Beginning!”업데이트 예고 사항을 안내 드립니다.
ㅁ 업데이트 예정일
  - 2010년 08월 24일(화) 정기점검 후
ㅁ 시스템
  - 레벨 확장: 129LV → 140LV(히어로)
  - 신규 제련 시스템 추가: 130LV 이상의 유저들만 사용 가능한 새로운 제련 시스템
  - 길드하우스 중형 시스템 추가: 길드 하우스가 소형에서 중형으로 확장 된 시스템
  - 지도 시스템 개선: 지도 이미지(입체적), 지도 구성 UI 등 다양하고 편의적인 시스템
ㅁ 지역
  - 신규 지역 4곳 추가
ㅁ 3차 전직
  - 3차 직업 8종 추가
ㅁ 아이템 및 스킬 추가
  - 신규 무기 추가
  - 신규 스킬 추가
대규모 업데이트에 대한 구체적인 내용은 추후에
홈페이지를 통해 올리도록 할 예정입니다.
오랜 기간 기다려 주신 회원님들께 진심으로 감사 드리며 곧 다가올
New Beginning! 업데이트에 많은 관심 부탁 드립니다.
“ 2010년 여름 프리프의 새로운 도전이 시작됩니다. Commig Soon!!! “
감사합니다.

Making new jobs is pointless since there's gonna be 8 brand new ones in v16. Yes it's for v16 and has already been confirmed. (Taken off Flyffworld) Oh and btw when you say that there's a chance to break, is that with S/G/A/Xprotects on? And about the 0.01% to get +20, ulti weapons +10 and meteo bloody drops have those percentage, but you see a shitload of people with them in official flyff. If 20 doesn't break with the protects on, then it should be no problem getting it with 800 stacks at the minimum with normal upgrading rates. (Less if you're lucky enough)

Last edited by Mookie on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BrainDamage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BrainDamage

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 pm

I'm totally going to make a Crack Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 am

BrainDamage wrote:

I'm guessing that's the 3rd job of Rangers but who knows, the Korean translations are crappy anyways.
Back to top Go down
BrainDamage
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
BrainDamage

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:05 pm

Mookie wrote:
BrainDamage wrote:

I'm guessing that's the 3rd job of Rangers but who knows, the Korean translations are crappy anyways.

Jesters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

changelog and poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: changelog and poll   changelog and poll Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

changelog and poll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Hell :: News :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: