Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Its About Time!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whats Going on

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

hPoints : 104

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:41 pm

well i am on my vacation and im always checking these forums. I thought this server was going to go up but im kinda doubting it now. I heard some rummors that kaporal quit flyff. And that means no more flyforhell. Unless kaiiku wants to take over. But yeah just leave your comments and concerns to fill me in on whats been happening lately,and Jordan if you can pm me do so ASAP. gotta talk some stuff over with you. Thats all for now Byee....
Co Owner_
Back to top Go down
http://flyforhell.omgforum.net
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

hPoints : 59

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:06 am

Yea, i already told you what i know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

hPoints : 70

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 am

Desire wrote:
Unless Jordan wants to take over.

Fixed. Kaiiku is just the development team here to help out (assuming we're still partners with them), other than that, if Kyle quit then the order of the Owner title passed down would be like this ... Jordan, then you; other than that I don't think anybody here can dedicate themself to a server 24/7, I know I can't. Anyways, the reason why Jordan will take the leadership if Kyle quits is that he is already starting to developed all of the shit, it would be a waste to throw it all away. But meh, he's not giving us any news and I don't have his msn so idk what's happening either.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

hPoints : 70050

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Well I have all the works to be doing this, If kyle really did quit, I guess I will be solely running this server, Its all up to him, if he wants to leave the team, FOR THE RECORD, I will be more active in a few days once my internet gets setup, Im just at the library on my laptop at the moment, no we are not partnered with kaiiku-net for their terrible terms of wanting anything, I checked backgrounds of their people and they didn't do anything for any of the servers they said they were doing, I talked to alot of dev people and they had no idea who they were. So I cut it off with them for they just wanted to use us for their websites traffic, and that. Which I said fuck off. any other questions add me to msn or send me an email -- jay1197@hotmail.com . I may also be getting files for a game called exteel. Im going to see if i can buy the server files from the game company.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Alright cool. Ill be here if you need any help, but with School soccer, and adapting to being a freshman. ill be pretty busy. but ill be on msn if you need anything. Considering were not with kaiiku we should change that banner... i can do that i guess.
Back to top Go down
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:35 am

errrrrr. Hi all. And Jordan good to know hmm well Kaiiku was a fake. That fails well. Ill start working on editing some maps if needed. But first i gotta get settled in because i just got home. Smile NY <3
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome back kid, missed ya. <3 [no homo]
Back to top Go down
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:57 pm

Poof wrote:
Welcome back kid, missed ya. <3 [no homo]
thanks Smile home sweet home. And ill try to help Kyle as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Get on chat dude or even better, msn.
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

hPoints : 70

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Desire wrote:
errrrrr. Hi all. And Jordan good to know hmm well Kaiiku was a fake. That fails well. Ill start working on editing some maps if needed. But first i gotta get settled in because i just got home. Smile NY <3

Wb, Jason narb <:
Back to top Go down
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Mookie wrote:
Desire wrote:

Wb, Jason narb <:
Thanks Tony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats Going on Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats Going on   Whats Going on Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Whats Going on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Hell :: News :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-