Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Its About Time!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

hPoints : 104

Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Empty
PostSubject: Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.   Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Well after discussing with Kyle some server matters we have come to the conclusion that to get the Host/Dedi (so server can run) we need some sort of Money Income to help pay for the first month. Then Kyle can work to help pay for the others. He must get some sort of donation everymonth to help cancel the monthly cost of the Host. If you guys really want the server to get on its feet and start running everyone Pitch in even with 1 dollar it all helps. Any comments or concerns please contact me at pancakes_yum95@hotmail.com or contact kyle at kaporal01@gmail.com

Thank you~
Back to top Go down
http://flyforhell.omgforum.net
Iridescent
Game Master
Game Master
Iridescent

hPoints : 59

PostSubject: Busy Sometimes.   Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:44 am

Now with Varisity Soccer, i have practices 6 days a week, after school and on Saturdays. Even on days i don't have school. So ill be busy with that/ Plus now with school starting im gonna be busy with Homework. Ill try my best to do what i needa do, and don't worry. If you need anything just text me/im me on msn. Ill be here at my desk 24/7 after school/soccer Smile

EDIT: I actually have time to play alot. Ill mostly be on after 10 pm (My Time) since i now go to sleep at 12-2 am for no reason :3

EDIT Number 2: I broke my nose today (9/23/10) and im out for like 2 weeks. so i have free time Razz

Last edited by Iridescent on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mookie
Game Master
Game Master
Mookie

hPoints : 70

PostSubject: Re: Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.   Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

I would chip in some cash if I could, but I can't. Anyways just a quick annoucement from me:

I'ma be on and off like Poof is, but somewhat more active than he is. I'm 90%-95% ish free on the weekends, so yeah...but other than that I quit Flyff, and by that I mean I'm still gonna take the GM spot but not gonna be on 24/7 and work on Non-GM Alt(s) EQs/siege/arena, all that other stuff etc. Might go on like 3-5 times a week, do some events, chat a bit, then log off. If anyone needs to contact me, you know what my msn is. Please do not add me on msn if you do not personally know me or is not a staff member, just send me a PM and I'll answer as soon as possible. (Note that I will still be on the forums/msn even if I'm not in-game)

EDIT (again): I just recently decided to go back to Flyff, because of boredom. Never mind.

Last edited by Mookie on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

hPoints : 21

PostSubject: Re: Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.   Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:39 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.   Server Going Up. But needs Your Help. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Server Going Up. But needs Your Help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Hell :: News :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: