Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Its About Time!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psykeepers and You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Desire
Owner
Owner
Desire

hPoints : 104

Psykeepers and You Empty
PostSubject: Psykeepers and You   Psykeepers and You Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Well the wonderfull world of psykeepers. Generally my favorite class because they have really cool spell castings.
A psykeeper's damage is all based on int. Depending on your gear you can be a full stamina psykeeper and still have good damage.

Contents:
1. Builds
2. Sets
3.Jewels
4.Weapons
5. Awakenings.
6.Pets

BUILDS:

Full int psykeeper:
Basiclly as the build name says you gotta pump in full int, no other stat just in.

STR:15
STA:15
DEX:15
INT:XXX

This build is one of my favorites if you have really good Stamina equipment. If you dont have good tanking equipment you will basiclly be a suicide psykeeper. You will have really good damage but you will easily die. This build is good if you have alot of money and can afford good Equip. You could also just make your Equips full int awakes and hit godly but as i said you would die.This build is also know as the satanlogy psy because to level up you would first use satanology on the monster then kill it.

Hybrid Psykeeper:
You Pump in Half sta Half int. you Basicly put points in at a ratio of 1:1

STA: XXX
INT:XXX

This build is pretty good because your tanking ability will go up.With this build you can tank decently and still have pretty decent damage. I recommend this build if your a starter and like dont have money to afford equipment.

Crucio Psykeeper/Full sta
In this build you just go full stamina.

STA:XXX
INT:15

This build will let you tank higher monsters using the crucio skill and since you can tank you will be able to counter double the dmg the monster hits on you. Means faster lvling. Or this build can be really usefull when you have equipment loaded with int. This is a build i use personally. With this build you can tank great and depending on your int gear you will hit good. Or you can have sta gear and basicly be a tanker for nubs who damage test. Crucio is no good for a psykeeper after level 105 because there wont be many mobs to tank now well any at all. You should switch to aoe at this point. (thanks Questy)

SETS:

ok psykeepers dont have any good greens till about level 90. The other sets below them are just really crappy so i wont discuss them here if you want to feel free to post a reply for them under this.

Genuin/Gynas set: lvl 90.

1/4: No Effect
2/4: Def +20
3/4: Def +47, Casting Motion -15%
4/4: Def +47, Casting Motion -15%, Int +6

this set is a casting set. It makes you cast faster. This set is good for like a pvp set if you have no decreased casting time awakes at all just use this set.

Psykon/Psynuper set: lvl 105

2/4: Def +10%
3/4: Def +15%, HP +15%
4/4: Def +15%, Distance Atk Block +15%, Short Atk Block +15%, HP +15%

this set is good for tanking when you are full int or when you are full sta and want even more hp. Basicly a block and hp whore. This set is good also for int awakes with this set you can go full int and still have like 20k hp which isnt so bad.

Mekaron/Mekatro set: lvl 105

2/4: Def +20
3/4: Def +47, MP Consume -15%
4/4: Def +47, MP Consume -15%, Int +5

i wont even discuss this set it sucks really bad so dont even bother buying this.

Twilight set: lvl 120

2/4: No Effect
3/4: No Effect
4/4: Int +10, Casting Time +15%, Def +22%, HP +15%

this is the mack daddy Junior of all psy sets. This set is the best set as it gives hp,dct,and int. This set is good for any type of psykeeper. It also looks really good and no need for cash shop sets. This set is also the best set if you cant afford a lvl 125 set.

Reffiro/Rephira set: lvl 125 set

2/4: No Effect
3/4: No Effect
4/4: Int+20, MP+20%, MP Consume-20%, DCT+20%

now this is the mackdaddy of all sets. This set is exremely expensive depending if it will be in npc or not. This set gives the most dct and int and mp cusumption out of all the sets. This set just like the twilight sett its the best set of all. This set make it +10 and pierce it and awaken it to the max.

JEWELS:

well this can be kept simple.

you can use 2 intelli rings. one mp necklace or gore. and 2 demol earrings. Try to +20 them if possible. Only get this if you dont have or can afford an Adepts jewel set.

Adept jewel set. this is the best set of them all gives more int and adds a decreased casting time.

4/5: DCT +20%, Skill Maximizing +20%
5/5: DCT +20%, Skill Maximizing +20%, MP Recovery Power once you kill NPC +500

WEAPONS:

same as the equipment ill just skip up to the level 90+ weapons as this is a private server and you will level up fast and not even use the lower level weapons.
*only green weps*

level 90 Angel Wand
ATTACK ULTI ATTACK EFFECT

308 - 310 510 - 514 HP+15%, MP+15%
this wand is for aoe psykeepers because it gives the additional hp and mp.

level 105 LG wand

322 - 324 533 - 535 DCT+15%, HP+10%
this wand is for pvp psy's since it gives the dct and the additional hp

level 120 Bloody Wand

ATTACk ULTI ATTACK EFFECT

338 - 340 558 - 560 Int+10, DCT+15%, HP+20%

this wand is a great wand if you cant afford none of the new v15 weapons (Crystal Lusaka, Vampire,Ancient, Lusaka) this wand is good for pvp and aoeing because it gives the hp for aoe and the dct and int for pvp

level 120 Vampire Wand

NONE 569 - 571 Int+15, DCT+17%, Atk Rate+10%

this wand is good for pvp also or for a satan psy. This wand is very good and if you can afford this just save up to get an Ancient wand instead its worth the wait.

level 120-Hero Ancient wand

NONE 691 - 694 Int+27, DCT+29%, Atk Rate+26%

by far this is the best wand in the whole game. If you get your hands on this baby +10 it pierce it and awake it to the maximum it will be your endgame wand. This wand is a full on damage wand it givees you the most decreased casting time the most int and the most attack rate. You will have god damage with this wand.Its worth the spend.

level 75 Lusaka Wand

NONE 493 - 494 DCT+10%, Int+10

ehh i cant say much about this wand but that it looks nice. This wand is pretty good if your poor and you cant afford none of the higher wands this is your last resort. It still gives you int/ dct.

level 75-MASTER Crystal Lusaka Wand

NONE 569 - 571 Int+15, DCT+17%, Attack+10%

this wand is just like the vampire wand same exact attack same effect. this wand is just for looks you pick what wand you want. Though depending on game economy this wand should be cheaper. Same description as the vampire wand.

AWAKENINGS:

For a psykeeper the 2 most important awakes are INT/STA

Int awakes help you to do more damage the more int awakes you have the higher your damage will be.

as for Sta. With alot of sta awakes you can go full int and still be able to tank very decently.

Int awakes are only possible on SHIELDS/WANDS/SUITS/HELMS same as for stamina.

For boots/gaunt try to aim for mp/dct awakes they will benefit you good.Especially a dct awake.

PETS:

Fox: a psykeepers best friend. This is the most common pet among a psykeeper. This pet can give from asmuch as 10int to 75 int when its perfect. This pet is the best when you want damage.

Unicorn: a good pet if you want a little boost of hp. this pet can give from 1k hp to even 6k when perfect. THis pet is good when you want a little bit more oh hp when like dueling or pvping.

Lion: now this pet is really good. The lion can give you from 10 sta to 75sta when perfect. It is a really beneficial pet when being a Full int psykeeper. or when you want to tank more as full sta.

Rabbit N
Tiger O
Dragon P
Griffith E

Well this sums up my guide soon i will be adding a buffpet section. For cs pets and stuff. Good luck and i hope this guide helps you to become a successfu psykeeper

-end transmission-
Back to top Go down
http://flyforhell.omgforum.net

Psykeepers and You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Hell :: General Discussion :: Class Discussions :: Psykeeper/Elementor-
Jump to: