Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
You didn't Login yet o; Do it nao!
Hurry Up Bish <3
Fly For Hell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell Its About Time!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

hPoints : 22

[News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Empty
PostSubject: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:44 am

Due to several questions over emails and such, yes, FlyForHell will maintain their name.
However, Kaii will be added, and the forums might be moved to:
http://kaiiku-net.com/community/
However, once the owner decides on paying and beginning the server, development will be available and continuous.
You will, however, notice a similarity in maps and such, if he uses the ones I will provide, to LEDFlyFF [Soon KaiiFlyFF].
If you want, support the both!
You may also play on both if you want.

Although, both servers will have their own personal development, both brought to you and helped by Kaiiku-Net.
DONATIONS WILL ALL GO TO THE SERVER OWNER TO MAINTAIN THE SERVER!

Kaiiku-Net workers will develop and sustain rich content to both servers as per owner's request.
Some things will be released to the both, though each server will have different rates and...differences!

That said, if the owners request in details certain things, we will try our best to provide it. Though, first come first serve basis apply, so be quick about it!

KaiiFlyFF's actual ETA should be within 1~2 weeks (7-14 days) and will be hosted on ServerBeach-Dedicated Servers.

Donations are for each server. NO DONATION WILL BE SPLIT!
Kaiiku-Net only offers assistance to the both servers-to-be sponsored and helped by Kaiiku-Net.

The name change and extras talk is not concluded, nothing is official.

-Kaiiku
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

hPoints : 70050

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm

What I don't really get is you claim to going to be doing things for the server, the server cant actually be put up until someone decides to start updating it. Since you guys wanna be the dev, I won't be doing it. You can have your whatever you want done. But you may be on vacation, but what about your other staff members? Aren't they able to do things. and why would dedi need to be up? Files are easily transferable, and teamviewer works wonders o3o
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Very good comments.
Yes, I am, but so are they.
Until I return, everyone's off.
Well, more or less.

Yes, the server needs updating, I keep talking with the owner for further details but nothing comes up.
So until further notice is given, I can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Well, he's on msn right now, talk to him about it, why would you tell every to not do what you are telling us your going to do. They can do their parts, and well you seem to be able to get on once in awhile check up on them. If an owner of something goes on vacation, such as if you were to own a flyff server, would you turn off the server until you got back? or let your developers keep it running?
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
Well, he's on msn right now, talk to him about it, why would you tell every to not do what you are telling us your going to do. They can do their parts, and well you seem to be able to get on once in awhile check up on them. If an owner of something goes on vacation, such as if you were to own a flyff server, would you turn off the server until you got back? or let your developers keep it running?
Yes and no.
This isn't a server of some sort and it isn't owner-based, it's collaborative.
The last thing I heard was something about a donor.
However, I'm not one to ask.
He has to come to inform me of ongoings as my work can only be performed when servers are up.
At least, when KaiiFlyFF is done.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Why do you support servers, and just request part of your companies name in it. Thats fishy. I mean I've seen scams like this, but they're alot less obvious.. Is it just so you can get a bit of server traffic to your website? cause from what you statistics say is pretty low traffic running through it. and why make people go to a forum that is on you website. It's easier to keep a forum with everyone already on it, and leave it like that free forum or not, Saves us all the ease of knowing whos who, TBH, I don't really like the way your company thing works if thats what you wanna call it. >_> If you want your people to develop and work on something, they dont take breaks when you say something about doing it. you follow through.
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
Why do you support servers, and just request part of your companies name in it. Thats fishy. I mean I've seen scams like this, but they're alot less obvious.. Is it just so you can get a bit of server traffic to your website? cause from what you statistics say is pretty low traffic running through it. and why make people go to a forum that is on you website. It's easier to keep a forum with everyone already on it, and leave it like that free forum or not, Saves us all the ease of knowing whos who, TBH, I don't really like the way your company thing works if thats what you wanna call it. >_> If you want your people to develop and work on something, they dont take breaks when you say something about doing it. you follow through.
The take breaks part is true, except when this isn't even a company and barely just launched, it doesn't apply.

The reason we want traffic is yes, it is low since we just launched. We want traffic, that's it.
If you want proof, wait until KaiiFlyFF is up.
It's all made by me and my team.
The site, portal, logos, etc. is made by my team.
Basically, we are a bunch of proud gamers and developers seeking only traffic for payment through ads and mentioning.
If you think this is fishy, it may seem as such, but when we just launched, I believe it's progress.

And, yes it is easier to maintain forums as they are, however, seeing as this is all unofficial, anything is subject for change.

The deal conclusion is yet to occur, as of now, FlyForHell or KaiiFlyForHell is still to-be.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I don't even get why you try. You make an offer to do something, then go on vacation. IMO, thats just retarded. The only reason you want help is because as soon as server is up, it's going to have a numbe or players, and when they go to you site and traffic goes up, people who purchase ad's will pay for them on your site, and they dont even pay up, when the link is clicked the money gets put in, and people rarely click advertisements on websites unless their forced too. Just launching or not, and seeing your staff list makes me laugh tbh. I mean. [PGx]Crow? He goes onto a server and pretty much instantly applies for a developer, he gets denied cause he's a failure at applying "Oh I ddos and dos and deface" what kind of person even admits that, he prolly can't even do commands for a dos, and he says he can ddos and dos, they are one in the same, just different techniques o3o

Edit: /facepalm to crow.<3
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
I don't even get why you try. You make an offer to do something, then go on vacation. IMO, thats just retarded. The only reason you want help is because as soon as server is up, it's going to have a numbe or players, and when they go to you site and traffic goes up, people who purchase ad's will pay for them on your site, and they dont even pay up, when the link is clicked the money gets put in, and people rarely click advertisements on websites unless their forced too. Just launching or not, and seeing your staff list makes me laugh tbh. I mean. [PGx]Crow? He goes onto a server and pretty much instantly applies for a developer, he gets denied cause he's a failure at applying "Oh I ddos and dos and deface" what kind of person even admits that, he prolly can't even do commands for a dos, and he says he can ddos and dos, they are one in the same, just different techniques o3o

Edit: /facepalm to crow.<3

May I inform you, when I talked to the owner, he was well aware that my proposal was before the vacationing time and was aware that I was going on vacation. He still accepted.
Maybe you laugh at crow, but his maps are truly nice.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm

I laugh at the fact you think his maps are nice. They are basic textures from it, I've seen some of his "Projects" and they are things that have been done before. Not one person I've seen has actually made a CUSTOM map. Never once, everyone uses premade textures cause they are to fuckin' retarded to learn how to use paint..
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Inb4Jordan wrote:
I laugh at the fact you think his maps are nice. They are basic textures from it, I've seen some of his "Projects" and they are things that have been done before. Not one person I've seen has actually made a CUSTOM map. Never once, everyone uses premade textures cause they are to fuckin' retarded to learn how to use paint..
Okay, so you might have lots of /rage against all this.
Why don't you take it to the owner?
All in all, if things don't please you, who ultimately decides?
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Me and Kapo decide. As far as I know, you guys can't even be sure your own server will work, im reading as it says...
Kaiiku wrote:
You heard right folks!
After long waits, KaiiFlyFF will be hosted!
We'll have the following features:
-Fully custom maps.
-Custom NPCs, CS IN NPCs!
-PayPal Donations for rare unavailable or hard-to-get items!
-Active Staff & Development team.
-Fully 24/7 server.
-Custom events and sieges.
-175x EXP rate.
-65x DROP rate.
-225x PENYA rate.
This of course, IS NOT 100% OFFICIAL!
It might either not work or not happen, so stay tuned!
We have, however, updated our forums for it, seeing as LEDFlyFF will move to become KaiiFlyFF.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Kaiiku
Admin
Admin
Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes, nothing is 100% certain.
But, the files, the website, the content rich as all is present, it's just the fact that I've never used a Windows-Based Dedicated server which troubles me, it's the only thing that is troubling me.
Otherwise, everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
Inb4Jordan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Then use linux... >_> cpanel = win... o3o and even then you can use it like a normal computer.. like fuck. Install windows 2003 server, get Plesk, and install Teamviewer. Its just like running a normal PC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell   [News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[News] Kaiiku-Net to make FlyForHell - > KaiiFlyForHell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fly For Hell :: Trash Bin :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: